Thursday, January 24, 2013

Creative Challenge: Scottish Inspired

I've entered in this month's Etsy Hearts Beads Team Creative Challenge which had a "Scottish Inspired" theme.  My first thought was of the green hillsides and Celtic design so I went with it!  This time of year with sub zero temps and grey skies, I'll use any excuse to see a little green!

My entry: Celtic Knot Earrings

I created my earrings using solid copper wire that I wrapped in a Celtic knot inspired fashion.  I added sparkling olive green fire polished Czech glass beads reminiscent of the green rolling hills.  To finish I oxidized and polished them for a warm and rustic look.  Voting goes till 11:59 ET on the 27th so be sure to cast your vote and check out the other entries as well!

Go vote!

1 comment:

  1. I like the earrings you entered. Good luck! I'll go vote. =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!