Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Bracelets!

Sparkling Plum
I've recently listed two new bracelets, taking a small break from my craft show prep to show my poor Etsy shop some much needed attention!  The first is a lovely purple lampwork and Czech glass bracelet called Sparkling Plum.  It has an interetsing variety of shapes along with natural wooden beads throughout.  I made each link myself using a gold dusted rosebud, two different silver foil lined lampwork beads, bicones, and faceted to name a few.  Check it out here!

Cherished Memories
The next new item is my Cherished Memories charm bracelet.  Three pretty copper photo charms dangle from this bracelet loaded with metal and beaded charms that I have created.  Lots of textures and shapes on here as well: rosebuds, flowers, hearts, birds, rounds, faceted and more!  Check out my Etsy listing for more details!  This would make an awesome Mother's Day gift!

I have another idea I've been working on that I just started last night: copper pea pod necklaces.  I've seen those cute silver peas in a pod necklaces for some time and have been wrestling with the idea to make my own unique.  Last I want is to look like a copy cat but I also wanted a different design to make mine, well different from the others besides them being made from copper!  I've made mine using a weaving technique around a frame instead of the usual alternating wrapped wire around a headpin I've seen.  I searched around and haven't seen any made like that so I feel safe listing them soon!  I've put my bright spring green cultured pearls to good use and made a bunch last night and now I just need to work on the necklace part!  They would make an adorable Mother's Day gift as well for mom or grandma or yourself with all your little peas in a pod!  Keep an eye out, I should have them listed soon and they will be at both my upcoming shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!