Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning Clearance Sale!

Hello everyone!  It's that time of year for a good spring cleaning!  To make room for new items I've been working on, I've added several items into the clearance section of my Etsy shop and many are nearly half off their original prices!  These items will also be at my jewelry party and craft show so when they're gone they're gone!  I'll be adding more too as I go through all my expired listings so check back!

Some Clearance Items!
I also want to apologize that I haven't been listing new items regularly like I usually do but I've been scrambling to get everything together for my shows next month and making sure I have enough inventory!  That and trying to convince my 2 year old that even Dora uses the potty.  I should have a few things listed (besides the listings I just renewed) soon once I get photos taken and edited!  I'm not slacking I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!