Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BRAND NEW and Just in Time For Mother's Day!

I just finished up and listed My Little Sweet Pea pea pod necklaces in my Etsy Shop!  They turned out just darling too!  Like I had said in an earlier post, I had seen other pea pod necklaces made from silver wire and had been wanting to design my own unique design for some time now, in copper of course!  I put my string of pretty green pearls to good use as little "peas" in a pod, and they look just perfect!  I designed the pendant using a hand forged copper wire frame and then wire wrapped and weaved a smaller gauge solid copper wire with the pearls over the frame to create the little pea pod shape.  I just really wanted to break away from the usual wire wrapped around a headpin design I've seen in similar necklaces.  I then finished the pendant with a warm patina and attached it to a twisted copper ring and added a pretty Czech glass bicone charm to match!  The listing in my shop is for 1-4 "peas" but if you'd like more than that please see the listing for more information and pricing!  Excellent and heartfelt gift for Mom or Grandma!

And yes, they will be available in person at both the craft show and my jewelry party I will be hosting this month!  Don't forget the craft show is Saturday, April 16th 9am-4pm at the Gladstone Armory and the jewelry party is on Saturday, April 30th 2-4:30pm at Bayview Manor in Gladstone.  To RSVP for the jewelry party or for more information, please email me at heversonart@gmail.com.  I'd love to see you there!

Another item recently listed is a new Scrabble tile pendant called Dandelion Wishes!  I have a painting series that these cuties came from that I have not yet listed because they will be at the shows I'm attending.  As a kid I remember making a wish and blowing dandelion seeds all over the yard, so I wanted to recreate this fond childhood memory through my artwork.  The tiles come in two background colors of fuchsia and teal and feature a whimsical little dandelion puff.  Check back soon for the post on the painting series, if I have any left over after the shows they will be listed on Etsy of course too!


Here's a recent treasury I've been featured in, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!