Monday, April 25, 2011

I Got A FREE Ad For A Whole YEAR!

I was completely psyched when I saw a thread in the Etsy Business Topics Team about an opportunity to get a freebie ad space in an online "mall" showcasing lots of different categories for an entire year!  So I contacted Susan from Jade Dumpling on Etsy and gave her my info for the ad space.  All she needed was permission to use my shop's banner, some general info for a newsletter, and a quick description of my shop and work!  Above is my ad, I know you probably can't read it, but do check it out here!  There's lots of other categories and if you're interested in getting your own ad space, it is limited so contact Susan quickly!  I'm already seeing some increased traffic to my shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!