Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!  I hope everyone has a great day and finds goodies that the Easter Bunny left for us ;)  I know my little girl loved all her goodies and had a blast hunting for Easter eggs filled with cheerios, lol!  She thought she was getting quite the treat!  After the day is over she'll end up with FOUR baskets of goodies, what a spoiled kid, huh?  I fear my husband and I will suffer most of the calorie intake....


Jazz
Wish
I wanted to mention a few new tiles in my shop that I just listed!  I have Wish and Jazz Scrabble tile pendants available in my shop!  I wanted to expand on the Dandelion Wishes tiles I listed earlier using a similar style but different summery colors: coral and olive!  I haven't forgotten about blogging about the original painting series that these tiles came from-I will post once I get a chance to photograph them!  The Jazz tile is a fun music inspired piece with playful music notes and curvy piano keys!  It was based on a design I had made for a custom order that I really liked.  Check them out in my Etsy shop!

Copper and Bronze
Elegance
I'm also really happy that I sold one of my 42" necklaces, Copper and Bronze Elegance!  I sold the pretty red one, but the cobalt blue necklace is still looking for a happy home!  It's made up of a variety of different shapes and sizes of Czech and lampwork glass in cobalt blue, capri blue and clear.  I really enjoyed making these and I plan on adding more colors when I get more beads!  I need some bright summery colors in Czech glass!

I've also got TONS more jewelry to list in my shop soon as well after my jewelry party, so keep an eye out in early May for brand new summer jewelry!  More beachy jewelry, anklets, earrings and more!




Lastly, here's some treasuries I've had the honor of being in recently!  Take a peek!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!