Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Few New Things

Fat Cat-Calico
Fat Cat-Tabbies
Now that I have some time on my hands before my next show in June I can get around to adding the oodles of new jewelry I have yet to list on Etsy!  I've listed a few new things and there's TONS more to come, I'll be trickling in new listings every few days :)

First up is an extension of my Fat Cat Folk Art tile, these are his oh-so-adorable brothers orange and grey tabby!  I also have a calico available in the original Fat Cat listing that's just as cute as the black and white kitty!  These little cuties were such a joy to paint and everyone loved them at my recent shows!

Green earth Anklet
Next up is my Green Earth Anklet, a lovely earth toned three chain anklet with wood and shell heishi beads.  I love the warm mix of bronze and copper together and it looks lovely in this piece!  I used several natural beads to make the links within the chain including genuine shell heishi, olive green wooden beads, and pretty artwood beads with a striped geometric design.  Perfect for you down to earth gals ;)

Smoke Royalty Earrings
Last for now is a new color in my Royalty earring series, Smoke.  I've had this color for some time but actually forgot about it until digging through my beads recently!  Just like the others, they are made of 10mm faceted Czech glass rounds with matching 4mm faceted rounds underneath and topped off with lovely ornate bead caps.  I'm glad I found the beads though, they certainly are pretty!

Here's a cute treasury I've been in recently, please check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!