Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Was On Etsy's Front Page!

Well yes and no, but I'm SUPER stoked!  I was in a treasury that made it to the front page but I was listed on the bottom row therefore not one of the 12 items actually shown on the front page, BUT I got a TON of traffic since it's easy enough to see the entire T that is featured!  I was checking my shop stats since I hadn't for a few days and apparently on the 3rd it was featured!  It took me awhile to figure out why my Winter Maple Necklace had over 200 views and nearly 50 hearts in one day!  Now if I sold it that would have been super but I did get a sale that day anyway so that's great too! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Heather, know the feeling of being featured, or semi-featured :) A real creative rush! And I'm so happy that you made a sale. Many more to you and Happy Creative New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I think your necklace is beautiful. I've never been featured on Etsy but I'm sure it's an awesome feeling. I thought since we both love Etsy so much you might enjoy reading my blog as well. Please visit when you have a chance at:
    http://bclskeystrokes.blogspot.com/
    Once again, Congratulations!
    ~B

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!