Friday, January 13, 2012

Projects in Progress!

Happy Friday the 13th!  I wanted to share with you a few of the things I've got going on now.  I'm pretty much snowed in from the storm that dumped all the snow on us that we've been missing for the past month so I've been working on new jewelry designs!  I suppose not being able to go anywhere has been good since there's not so much to distract me including my little girl who is stranded at Grandma's (I'm sure she thinks it's cool being able to stay there for three days instead of the usual two, lol!).

Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner it seemed fitting to add some new heart designs to the collection in my shop.  I've had the design scribbled out on paper for a while but other projects buried it.  Once I've finished oxidizing and shining these will eventually become a pair of cute earrings and a necklace!

The other project I don't want to give away just yet but I bought these adorable little ceramic owl beads and I've been dying to use them!  I can tell you it will be a multi-strand necklace with the cutie owl as a focal ;)

I should have these finished and listed next week since I don't usually list over the weekend.  That and between shoveling and my birthday on Sunday, I'll be too busy anyway! 
Of course I need to share some Treasuries with you!  The one on top is the latest one I made for the NNN Team and EHB Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!