Sunday, February 19, 2012

The 365 Project: Week Seven

I can't say I was overly thrilled with the past week's Picaboo theme but it was inevitable I suppose.  The week's them was "me" and the challenge was taking self portraits.  Yippee.  I'd much rather be on the other side of the camera but I was game, why the heck not?  I just decided on one thing; I was not, I repeat was not, going to take one of those photos of me in the mirror with the camera to my face like everyone else was posting on Picaboo's Facebook Page.  It just seemed overly cliche to me.


Despite not wanting to be in front of the camera I did get some neat shots during the week and perhaps I'll be in the picture more often, even if it's just from family outings and and Christmas photos.  There's just one photo I didn't actually take during the past week.  Yeah yeah I cheated, get over it.  My hubby works really late and a lot so I wanted to make sure I included him so I tossed in a photo of us from when we went to see Saving Abel in concert last August.  In addition to the self portraits I wanted to include a photo of my painting supplies since I am an artist and it's very important to me of course.  The cupcake you ask?  It was Valentine's Day and my Father-In-Law dropped off some goodies for Kaylie and us so why not?
And of course here's some recent treasuries for you all to check out!  The one on top I made and could use a little more love! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. I would rather be behind the camera instead of in front of it.

    Beautiful treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems to be the way it goes! I don't know too many who love to be in front of it :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you!