Friday, March 16, 2012

Exciting New Designs

I recently got a shipment of sari silk ribbon in and it is absolutely gorgeous!  I'd been working on a design, Dragonfly Summer, the moment I ordered it and I'm so happy about how it turned out as well!  I love dragonflies and it was a joy to create this little guy with sparkling green eyes out of solid copper and brass wire.  He's hanging happily from hammered solid brass chain, genuine azurite gemstone links, and sari silk ribbon in a lovely peacock color with wisps of plum and olive.

Also new are the Bohemian Night Necklace and Earrings.  Sparkling Czech glass drops in stunning luster finishes hang from filigree teardrops for a unique boho chic style.  I just adore the black beads with the peacock luster finish in the middle!

Last but not least in my shop is Vintage Glamor.  These glamorous earrings feature genuine Swarovski crystal pearls in a rich and shimmery plum color.  The antique copper lacy caps and beads add a vintage touch to these dainty earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!