Monday, March 26, 2012

New Sari Silk Wraps!

I thought I would try my hand at making sari silk wraps since I've got a mountain of sari silk ribbon begging to be made into something beautiful!  I love trying out new things and since I hadn't worked too much with fabric I thought I would give it go and besides I can't say no to the luxurious buttery soft fabric against my skin!  the best part about these wraps is that they're long and can be wrapped around your wrist, ankle or neck!  You're essentially getting a 3 for 1 piece of jewelry!

Mosaic Sari Silk Wrap
The one pictured above is Mosaic.  A large and earthy turquoise magnesite focal bead is surrounded by lux sari silk ribbon in a beautiful peacock blue color with wisps of violet and olive.  I've left the ribbon  un-edged for its raw and untamed beauty!

Charmed Sari Silk Wrap

Charmed is a luxurious sari silk ribbon in a gorgeous iris grey with wisps of purple feature a collection of wing, rose, heart and key charms to name a few for a romantic and vintage look.

By The Sea Sari Silk Wrap

By The Sea uses silk ribbon also in a peacock blue and features several ocean themed charms including a genuine shell and pearl! Also included are a seahorse and little starfish charm ready for the beach!

Turquoise Pebbles Necklace

Lastly, I've got two more new items in my shop, Turquoise Pebbles Necklace and Earrings.  I've always enjoyed the simple beauty of bar necklaces and the tumbled nuggets add a wonderful rustic element to both the necklace and earrings.  They are both hung on delicate brass chain and are versatile enough for casual wear or with a pretty summer dress!

Turquoise Pebbles Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!