Thursday, December 2, 2010

Copper and Gemstone Earrings

Copper and Gemstone Earrings
Green Adventurine
New listing!  I took a break from working on items for the upcoming craft show to put up a new listing with these darling little dangly earrings I made!  They're made of copper plated earring findings (nickel and lead free) and beautful genuine gemstones.  I made up three different types for my Etsy listing but I will happily welcome custom orders and have lots of other gemstones available.  I have green adventurine in cool melon greens, amethyst in bright royal purples, and rose quartz in pale shades of pink.  They are simplistic yet elegant enough to wear for day or night.  They come on an adorable handmade earring card and are ready to gift!

Amethyst on Handmade
Earring Card
If you are interested in the other gemstones I can use for a custom order I have the following genuine gemstones: garnet, amazonite (similar to aquamarine), crystal quartz, malachite, fluorite, red jasper, peridot, lapis lazuli, citrine, turquoise, picture jasper, and hematite.  You are welcome to mix stone choices as well.  To see them in my shop, please visit this link or click the Etsy badge in the column to your right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!