Friday, December 10, 2010

Cute new Earrings and a Bracelet!

I had a wonderful time at the craft show Wednesday!  I sold lots of goodies and lots of my trees (in time I'll get the trees on Etsy too!) and it was wonderful going out for celebratory drinks with the art gals after the show!  Now that the craft show is over, I have time to put up a few new listings!  The deadline has passed for guaranteed Christmas delivery, but of course if you are local you are more than welcome to stop by my home to purchase something!  I have up a few new things and there will be more coming too as I get them priced and photographed!

Caged Heart Earrings
My Caged Heart Earrings are darling little danglies featuring my signature caged design!  They look adorable with just about anything and come in blue, red and black!  The two little Czech glass beads are able to wiggle freely inside the hand wired copper heart, but don't worry, they won't fall out!  The heart frame is hand forged, hammered flat and then delicately wire wrapped by hand.  The cute little Czech glass hearts match the beads inside the copper heart and hang from lead and nickel-free copper plated ear wires in an antique finish.  As with all my copper jewelry they are tarnish resistant and sprayed with a clear fixative to prevent metal allergies!

Hammered Heart Bracelet
The Hammered Heart Bracelet features a beautiful handmade copper heart charm!  The cute little charm has copper finished glass beads and a glass bead color of your choice.  The charm is hand forged, coil hammered flat, finished with a lovely patina, and then wire wrapped by hand.  The genuine Czech glass beads on the stretchy bracelet coordinate with the charm's bead color.  This lovely little bracelet looks wonderful when paired with it's matching Hammered Heart Earrings which can be color customized to match!
Hammered Copper Coil Bracelet

I've also sold and relisted my Hammered Copper Coil Bracelet!  I'm so happy my Etsy shop is getting more traffic and I'm being featured in several treasuries on a regular basis!  Thanks everyone for your wonderful support and appreciation for my hand made jewelry!

To see my shop with the items mentioned above please click here or click the Etsy badge in the column to your right.  If you're local and you'd like to stop on over to my home to browse my items please email me at heversonart@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!