Monday, December 20, 2010

Pretty New Danglies

Mint Candy Earrings in
Wintermint Kiss
Mint Candy Earrings in
Spearmint Candy
I have a few new pairs of dangling copper earrings that I'd like to share with everyone!  First is my Mint Candy Earrings that come in two choices: Wintermint Kiss and Spearmint Candy.  They both feature beautiful and delightfully colorful foil lamp work glass beads with matching seed beads.  The earrings and findings are all antique finish copper plated wire.  Of course they are also nickel and lead free.

Snow White Copper
Chain Earrings
My second new item, Snow White Copper Chain Earrings, are simple, yet elegant, copper chain chandelier earrings in a beautiful frosted glass color.  They feature clear frosted lamp work beads dangling among dainty copper plated cable chain fringe.  Earrings and findings are nickel and lead free copper plated wire in a lovely antique finish.

To see these lovely new items please visit my shop here or click on the Etsy badge in the column on your right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!