Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Year, New Treasuries!

Starry Night Bracelet
Another quick collection of treasuries I've had the honor of being featured in and ones I've made as well.  Please share the love and give them a click!  They're worth checking out!

Merry Re-Gifting by naturallymephotos

GOODBYE 2010 WELCOME 2011 by gazellejewelry

Just Earrings! by aloper33

Bracelets For Everyone by aloper33

Pink Color of 2011...Happy New Years Etsy! by SnobbishDesign

Last Wishes From 2010 by BizimSupplies

Golden Christmas by efraitjewelry

A Little Sparkle For The New Year by heversonart

Green With Envy by Pixieval

I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to include me in their treasuries and who appreciate my work!  Without you I would not be able to continue doing what I love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!