Once you're tagged, you must follow the rules:
- You must post the rules
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you
- Create 8 new questions for the people you will tag
- Tag 8 bloggers with a link to your post
- Let them know they've been tagged
- What are you going to dress up as for Halloween this year? (And if you aren’t going to dress up, do you know how lame you are?) I do know how lame I am; my daughter is going to be a spider princess though, whatever that is.
- If you had to choose just one: coffee or tea? Tea, Spiced Chai to be exact, yuuuum!
- What’s the BEST vacation destination you’ve ever been to? I've been all over but the best has to be Copper Harbor, MI. I adore it there and want to move there if not for the 309,847 feet of snow they get.
- Which Disney character do you resonate most with, and why? I really don't care about Disney, skip.
- What’s your favorite piece of life-advice? Kill them with kindness. Nothing pisses off jealous minded "haters" more than smiling and being nice when they least deserve it. It may be difficult at first but it's fun to watch them squirm am I right?
- How annoyed with me are you that you’ve been tagged? Not really, I welcome the distraction from things I should be doing rather than writing this post.
- What’s your favorite season, and why? Spring. Things are turning green, flowers are budding, winter is done and it's not freakishly hot yet.
- What book do you recommend most often? I'm not usually one for hype but I've been recommending The Hunger Games series. The movie was cool and all but you gotta read the books! And by the way I read all the books before I even knew the movie was coming out so that makes me even cooler.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, regardless of cost, where would it be and why?
- If you could eat only one kind of food for a month what would it be?
- What did you want to be when you were a little kid and why?
- What's a bad habit you should give up?
- Is there a celebrity or famous person that you are really sick of hearing about and who is it?
- What's your favorite author or book?
- What's the worst piece of advice you've been given and followed?
- What is a funny or weird fact about yourself that no many people know?
Yankee Burrow Creations
Sandi Holland Mixed Media
Sher's Creative Space
God's Growing Garden