Friday, November 12, 2010

New! Hammered Copper Wire!

Hammered Heart
I’m very excited to announce the debut of my Hammered Heart series along with more hammered copper designs!  I’m really enjoying working with copper wire and I’m very happy to do even more with it than before!  The hammered hearts turned out marvelous and just in time for the Christmas shopping season!  I kept my signature caged design and applied it to many of my new designs!

Hammered Coil Earrings
I’m also happy to announce the introduction of earrings as well.  The little hammered copper charms on them look awesome with a rich patina finish and I’m going to be expanding to make matching earrings, bracelets, and necklaces coming soon!  So far I have a matching necklace and earring set: Hammered Heart necklace and earrings.  I have a sketchbook full of new heart and other doodles for designs so keep checking back as I get them out in my Etsy store!  Lastly, I’d like to add that I’m very proud to have one of my raku necklaces included in an Etsy treasury by EarthMotherMosaics, click here to see it!  To see my new Hammered Heart designs and other new merchandise please visit this link or click on the Etsy badge in the column on the right.
Hammered Heart Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!