Shop Goals 2011:
- List more often and on a regular basis
- Promote myself more
- Do a larger scale craft show
- More jewelry parties :)
- Sell more on Etsy, I'm doing pretty good outside it though!
- Be more involved in my Etsy Teams (Love you guys!)
- Don't stress so much over the little things
- Exercise more and eat better, not necessarily to lose weight but to just be healthier!
- Get Kaylie potty trained, I've been procrastinating too long!
- Get Kaylie used to her big girl bed when she figures out how to escape her crib
- Get out of debt (one loan is paid now, one to go and the credit card is almost done!)
- Fix our roof once and for all (I swear to God if the storage room won't stop leaking I'm tearing it down!)
- Save $$$$
- Convince the kitten that house plants are not for chewing
- Knock down the "hunny to do list" by half, at last ;)
|Kaylie smelling the marigolds|
Check out my Etsy shop here, and don't forget to check out my artist website on Wix too where I sell wire wrapped tree sculptures!
|Photo Charm Tree|