Saturday, January 15, 2011

Treasuries and Happy Birthday to Me!

Key to My Heart Charm Bracelet
Today is my 25th birthday!  To celebrate I made a treasury featuring some of my favorites on Etsy!  I wish there were more spots so I could include all my favorites!  Going to be a wonderful day, the sun is shining and hubby is taking me to my favorite Mexican restaurant for chimichongas and margaritas!

Here's some more treasuries I've been featured in or that I've had fun making!  Enjoy and please click and comment!  Spread the handmade love!

My Faves Part Deux by Jewelrybynala

Violet and Purple by dancingintherains

My Happy Birthday by heversonart

A Bit of Everything by SnobbishDesign

Key To My Heart by babeecrafts

Valentine's Day Gifts...LOVE it.. by asuhan

Thanks everyone for appreciating my work and including me in so many treasuries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!