Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Charm Bracelet-Key To My Heart!

Key To My Heart Charm Bracelet
Key To My Heart Charm Necklace
I have another beautiful charm bracelet design out!  This one is in a romantic vintage style with lovely hues on amethyst, mauve, plum, and grape!  Key To My Heart is loaded with 7 copper and bronze plated charms and 26 beaded charms!  The beaded charms have Czech and India lampwork glass beads with frosted, translucent and metallic copper finishes for a variety of textures.  This lovely treasure is one-of-a-kind so I hope it can bring joy to that special someone or make you smile as a little treat for yourself!  This bracelet goes great with it's matching Key To My Heart charm necklace as well!

To see these please check out my Etsy shop here or click the Etsy badge to your right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!