Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Won An Award!

I am so happy to announce that I won the Stylish Blogger Award!  I want to give a big thank you to Brittany who awarded it to me of Mountain Creek Gifts who sells wonderful organic and natural bath and beauty products at her Etsy Shop!  Thank you so much!


Now to share 7 things about myself:

1.I love art: painting, drawing, art history, jewelry (if you haven't figured that out, lol!)
2. I love cooking Italian dishes
3. I love critters especially cats
4. I've lived all over the USA but for the most part I'm a small town gal
5. My ultimate dream would be to own my own storefront on main street here in town
6. I cannot wait to get to work on my garden this spring, I have big plans!
7. Although I don't get around to reading books too much I do love reading my Smithsonian magazine (I'm a big geek I know)

Now I have to pass this award onto 15 additional people with creative blogs and I will do so on a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!